Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Friday, August 11, 2006

Our songs

The results came out. My friend told me that our songs did not manage to get to the finals. Aww... She was very angry and sad I think. Another friend of mine really felt sad. As for me, frankly I did not feel anything at all. This is a fact and I accept it.

There is no point being sad or anything. Music is a very subjective thing. It is an art. And not many people agree on it. Take Jay Chou for example. His songs are loved by people and also condemned by people. Not everyone agrees on one thing. That is what makes people different in the first place. We should not be angry or sad or anything, just accept it with an open heart!

I am happy enough already. At least we had fun putting the songs together. We worked together. This is a special bond we managed to achieve in such a short period. I am truly touched. We can achieve so much together. Now,we have songs that belong to us. Our songs. And I am proud of it. At least we liked them. They are our songs and we will like them no matter what.

I thank everyone for liking the songs. We do not need prizes or anything to prove that our songs are good. Most importantly is we believe these songs are good and we like them. We are a part of the songs. The songs represent our unity, our friendship, us! And this is worth more than anything. This is enough...

Let us stay united always. Just remember the songs... Our songs...

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我们有了自己的歌,
那时侯的我不是伤心,是生气,相信你也知道为什么~

但是如你说的,
我们可以在一起合作,是美好的!~
两首歌都是我大学生涯的新鲜尝试,也是属于你我共同的回忆!~

~BP铭馨

 

Post a Comment

<< Home