Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Chinese chinese chinese... Why!

I will survive! I am surviving... At least for now... Oh my! Who am I kidding? I am dead!

Just finished my seemingly-taking-forever-to-finish Chinese test, which contains two surprisingly lengthy essay with lots of wrong-written words. What do you expect from me? I have not write Chinese for quite some time now. I do not read Chinese newspapers. (Actually I do not even read newspapers that often. And to imagine I am taking up journalism... Weird...) So there is pretty much an idea of how am I coping up with this Chinese subject in your mind now. It is impossible I tell you. IMPOSSIBLE!!! Why do I have to put up with this? Why?

During the test, I just stared at the paper then just wrote and wrote and wrote... And it is not because I have tons of things to write. No! It is merely because I do not know what to write. I do not have a specific answer to it. So I chose to write whatever appropriate, just to be on the safe side. I practically just repeated everything over and over again. That is what people do when they do not have an idea of what is going on. That is just me! I am normal too you know...

I am just waiting for the day my results are out. Can't wait to look at the disappointed face on my teacher. Hey, I can't help it. I am just not good in Chinese. What do you expect?

You know what... I have a strong feeling I am not the only one with this worries right now.

Hey, you have me and I have you. Let us go through this impossible task together!

Remember... Miracles do happen! Let us just hope that this miracle fall on us...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home