Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Chinese. Yikes!

I am fully recovered already! Well, there is still a bit of cough here and there but overall, I am okay. Thanks to the concern and care from my friends and family, the curse from Bear Bear is finally broken! Yeah! (My illness is caused by Bear Bear's never-ending curses you know. Bad Bear! Bad...)

I have to study Chinese now in university because the supposingly elective has somehow miraculously turned into a must-take subject! I hate it! Now, I have to struggle to try to recall the Chinese language that has been long hidden well behind the small mind of mine. This makes it hard and slightly impossible for me to get first-class honours! Cheh, as if I can get it without this horrible subject. But then, I am kind of glad I am taking this subject. We can learn something through this. We can have fun. I am to present on The Da Vinci Code and it is kind of fun. But that is just the small percentage of it. How on Earth am I going to pass my examinations? Hope the teacher accept 'han yu pin yin' in the essay.

I have to read some Chinese writings by a supposingly famous author which I obviously do not know who she is. I have not even heard of her. And she was supposed to be famous! I have got hold of the text and is looking though them. How can people even read this stuff! I seriously do not understand what she is saying. Oh my goodness! How am I going to sit for this examination? Someone please help me...

Struggling to understand the text. Trying to figure out what her message is through this writing of hers. Hoping I can do well in this text. Praying for some miracle to happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home