Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oh no! I'm sick!

Yes, after numerous efforts to avoid getting the virus which has been circulating among my family members for the past week, I finally got sick. Yippee...(sarcastically). I just could not believe it! I cannot be sick. There are lots of things waiting for me to do. There are presentations coming up, numerous assignments to be finished... Oh why me? Why now? *Cough cough... Oh it is getting worse! Water please! *Gulp gulp gulp... Ahh... Slightly better now.

I finished my electronic publishing assignment already! Well, almost finish. I have not print it out yet which seems hopeless to do since I tried printing it out with my printer at home and guess what! The colour did not turn out right. The size of it did not turn out right. Everything is just wrong! Waiting for someone to help me out here...
Oh and yes! You should have known by now that I am computer-illiterate. The next thing I have to do is burning the assignment into a CD. How am I suppose to do that? Have you people not know I am bad in these things. Still waiting for someone to help me out here...

*Cough cough... Ahh... I really have to relax. Tell you something good. I went to KTV this morning. Yeah! Yes, I am having sore throat now but it has to be something far worse to stop me from going there. I sang, as usual, Jolin Tsai's song. It was fun! Wonder when will be my next trip there... Chew Mong? Suet Jzune? Peggy?

To all you people who are sick out there, drink more water and take good care of yourself! To those who are not sick, take care of yourself too and most importantly, do not bully people who are sick, for example me! Hehe...

*Cough cough... Better drink more water now. Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger SJ said...

aiyo..Mrs. Rain ar...take care u know..if know Mr. Rain will be very sad and worry and can't concetrate in his work ar...take care o..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home