Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Flu! Nooooo...

I am getting worse and worse each day... Now, I have got the flu. Not okay... I am very sick right now. Wanting so badly to be well again. *Sniff sniff... Somebody pass me the tissue please.

I have no class tomorrow! So I can have all the rest I want... Not! I have to catch up with my assignments which are piling up like nobody's business. Sometimes I wonder how can all these work be assigned to me in such a short period of time. It would take a miracle for me to be able to handle this. But then, miracles do happen. Keep working!

*Sniff sniff... Ahh... I have to breathe through my mouth now. My nose is totally blocked! If you put a smelly sock right in front of my nose, I will not be able to smell it. It is that bad! Oh well, it will get well eventually. So do not ever try to put your sock near me!

"Sniff sniff... Oh my goodness! I am out of tissue again. Better go get some...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home