Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Composing songs...

There is a chinese song-composing competition in the university and I am to take part in it. Well, it all started when a friend of mine wanted to join this competition as she can write good lyrics. So, she started convincing me to join too as she thinks I can write songs. And now, a big bunch of Journalism students are taking part in this. She is in charge of the lyrics, me the song, another friend the arrangements of the song, and a few other Journalism friends the singing part. It was suppose to be fun...

I spent the last two days facing the piano, and I mean the whole day! My mind is now not quite right. Bear with me, ok? I composed and sing myself as they wanted to know how the song is suppose to sound. I sang terribly. It was all out of tune. Whatever lar... It is good enough that I finished two songs.

Although it was a lot of hard work, I think it would be fun when we all really get together and sing. Hope they will like it though. The songs are not really good but what the heck! It is the process of having fun that counts right?

Hopefully we will be putting the song together on Tuesday. Can't wait to finish this off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home