Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sing some more!

I went to 1 Utama's Neway yesterday with my U-friends for the very first time and you know what? I enjoyed every bit of it, although how we get there was a bit confusing. We could not find each other because 'someone' gave wrong instructions. Hehe... No offense here. We finally managed to meet each other and we sang our hearts out, seriously!

It was really fun! One of my friends really danced and it was hilarious. We laughed and sang and laughed some more. That guy really sang with much emotions. It was funny though watching him like this. We had a great time and wished we had more. We sang for nearly three hours but still it was not enough. Our next singing session will be in Genting, hopefully...

Oh yes! There is something else. We were all very hungry when we finally reached there but the food will only be served at 2.30pm. So, we have no choice but to wait. But guess what? The food came in late! So all of us were practically shouting for food there. Some of us even sang out we were hungry in the middle of a song. It was just plain fun.

Later we went back to class, which was 5.00pm to 7.00pm (weird time to be having class, right?). And you've guessed it. We were all tired. The supposingly noisiest person in our class was really quiet during that class. All his energy was used in his singing I guess. And when he was picked to read a passage out loud, his voice was sore. We all laughed.

A guy in my class who really looks and sounds like Jay Chou (He'll kill me if he sees this. He just hates people calling him Jay) really DOES sound like Jay when he sings. My friend, Mong Er chooses mostly Stephanie Sun's songs and she really sounds like her. Someone called her 'Sheng4 Yi1 Zhi1' as in 剩一枝 just because she sounds like Sun1 Yan4 Zi1 (孙燕姿). Haha... I think this name will be glued to her forever.

Just hoping we will have more fun times like this. There's still this Genting trip. Oh, I am just hoping this trip will be a success.

Mong Er just told me to help in recruiting new members for Photography Society. I just hope I will know what to say tomorrow as I have very limited knowlegde on this society. Well, I might as well use this opportunity to promote this society.

For UTAR students, please join Photography Society. It is a nice club but it will be nothing without you. We need new members to make this club a success and to be able to carry out activities. We need new ideas from new members. We need people to join our activities. So please visit our booth tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. We will be there if you have any doubts. Hope we will be of great help. Please join us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home