Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Chinese presentation = Doom!

Oh my goodness! I am so nervous right now. I am having a presentation tomorrow. You may say, apalah lu... presentation also scared... But hey! This is no normal presentation. This is a Chinese presentation and my partner and I are presenting on 'The Da Vinci Code', which is a very sensitive issue (about religion you know...). *Biting my nails now...* I have to admit, this is my first presentation in Chinese and I do not know what to do! Help...

After about two years not touching any Chinese, what do you expect from me? I wonder how am I going to present well tomorrow. No doubt I will be 'ah'ing and 'erm'ing throughout the whole presentation. My mind will be blur and I will start saying 'What?' all the time. Someone help me!

To make things worse, a few of my classmates said they will 'kindly' prepare questions for us in the Q & A session. They will just shoot us tomorrow. So now, I am just preparing for a battle. Better remember to bring my armour tomorrow, or I will get it...

Trying to figure out how am I suppose to handle this tomorrow... What if I do not understand what they are asking? (They sometimes just love to use Chinese that are hard to understand, for me at least...) What if I do not know how to answer? What if I forgot what I am suppose to say? What if they do not understand what I am saying? What if... Oh my! I am getting crazier by the minute. Time to chill...

*Breathe in... Breathe out...* Okay! No worries. My partner will help me out, right? My classmates will not treat us that badly, right?

Well, I just have to get ready now. All I have to do is just wait...

*Yikes!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home