Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Friday, July 07, 2006

Five little boys

I saw five boys playing in the playground today. Four of them were small and skinny, the other one was fat. They were wearing school uniforms so I assume they decided to hang around and play after school.

They were so cute! They were trying to figure out how to play the see-saw together. There were two see-saws in the playground. At first, two skinny ones climbed on one end then the fat one tried to get on. Then, three of them went on one end. After that, they gave up. When I was about to go, I saw four of the skinny ones sitting on both sides of the see-saw. I do not know what the fat one planned to do. But they looked like they were having fun...

How nice it is to be a child again... You can play all you want. It makes me wonder what will happen to them in years to come. Will they still be friends? Will they still remember this moment? When they were worry-free and just enjoying every moment of life? What will they become? A succcessful doctor? Or a pirated-VCD guy? Or maybe the leader of our country? Will they remember they had these friends once? Will they want to remember?

Looking at them, I know I am worrying too much. The future is for the future us to worry. There is no point to worry now. What we must do is just to cherish everything we have now. Be glad. Be happy. At least by doing this, we know that no matter what happens in time to come, we will not regret one bit. We will not look back and say I should have done this, I should have done better...

Life is like this. There are ups and downs. There are present happiness and past memories. Friends will forever be friends. No matter what happens, they will be there. Our memories will forever be there...



1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The future is for the future us to worry"...i like this phrase,is describing my situation now...all the best 2 ur future too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home