Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Friday, July 14, 2006

It's over

Thank God! The Chinese presentation is finally over. We did well today, I think. Although as usual, I left my sentence hanging in the air nearly throughout the whole presentation, we still did good. Thanks to my whole class...

True enough, today I was 'huh'ing all the time, especially when they started using Chinese words that are too high of standard for me. I stopped a lot during my presentation. I just could not seem to find the right words to express what I was suppose to say. Practically the whole class was helping me out today by filling in the blanks for me. Whenever I stopped in the middle of a sentence, they just blurted out words to me, allowing me to pick the words of my choice. That will definitely cost my marks. Yikes!

It was quite funny actually, watching me struggle to find the right words to say. Fortunately, it is all over now. Chew Mong! We did it! No more for us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home