Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Monday, July 24, 2006

I do not speak funny!

I wonder why but since last year I found out something nobody has ever told me before. There are people who said my voice is funny. Until now, I still wonder why they say that...

It all started last year in KTAR. A girl said my voice sounds like 林志玲 because I tend to go out of tune when I speak. I was very surprised then. It was the first time people said my voice is funny. Well then, I thought it is just one person who thinks this. Man, was I wrong...

I went to UTAR and there are about three people saying the same thing. They said my voice tends to shake a lot and that it is very funny. All this time, I never once thought my voice is funny and now there are people saying it is. I am very confused right now...

My voice is NOT funny okay? I DO speak normally. And if you think my voice is funny, it is not my fault at all. It is my voice and I was born with it. I cannot simply change it. And for those who think I am acting this voice out, you are wrong! This IS my voice and I am not faking it. Besides, I think my voice is normal enough. You are the one who are thinking too much or you are just listening too much. I don't know. All I know is my voice is NOT funny, okay?

5 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Monster of Books said...

Woah, I bet you don't speak funny, and you shouldn't care what otha are saying, as long as u know it;s not true.

For the anime character thing, who did the comment say u looked like. isn't that weird tho.

Please,please, check out my blog at

dramaxxteen.blogspot.com please

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Monster of Books said...

Woah, I bet you don't speak funny, and you shouldn't care what otha are saying, as long as u know it;s not true.

For the anime character thing, who did the comment say u looked like. isn't that weird tho.

Please,please, check out my blog at

dramaxxteen.blogspot.com please

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm,dun get agitated lo...jz be urself.dun care abt wat others say...life is simple(i think)*bleh*

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm,dun get agitated lo..be urself...life is simple(i think)*bleh*

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger SJ said...

u speak funny???no ar...who said tell me..then i bombak them..hehe..kidding..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home