Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Monday, October 09, 2006

Rain

It's raining...

Listening to the rain, tapping... What a lovely sound! Most people love sunny days, but then I am not most people. I used to think I am the only weird person who loves rain and cloudy days. But after some deep thought, I know there are people out there who loves these too. I am not the only one. I am not special in that sense...

Of course I do not like rain when I am outdoors. It is too much of a trouble. I like it when I am indoors or when I am in a car. Staring out the window. Watching the raindrops slide down the window. Listening to the tapping sound. It is most peaceful. This soothing scene always make my mind wander off.

At the same time, I feel real. The rain is so real before me, yet it gives me a feeling of something too beautiful to be true. This feeling is so unique. The rain gives me imagination and also a sense of reality. Reality can be beautiful. This fact is such a comfort.

Listen to the beautiful music of the rain. Look at the innocent drop of the rain. It is beautiful. Reality can be beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home