Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Friday, October 06, 2006

My hair

I went to a hair-stylist yesterday as my hair is getting longer and quite out of shape. At first, she asked for how long has my hair been long. I did not answer as I am counting in my head the years. Both of us knew it was long enough. She suggested a short-hair look for me. She said it will not be too short. "Just around here..." she said and pointed at an invisible line right above my shoulder. I shaked my head as hard as I can. To me, that was very short and besides, I love my hair being long. She said okay and that she was just asking me to try something new. But since I like it long she will keep it that way. Thank goodness...

I really have to be firm with my own thoughts. I never wanted to colour my hair as I like it being black, but this thought did not last for long. I highlighted my hair yesterday. Now, I am feeling angry with myself as I am finally positive that I love my hair being black. I miss my black hair... I feel awkward now. I do not look lady-like and innocent anymore. I do not even know what I look like now. It is a funny feeling. Oh well! I'll get over it eventually. Hairs do grow anyway...

My haircut was okay, especially the fringe. My forehead does not look ao bare now. But like I said, hairs do grow. It will not look this nice when I start my class again. Just hope it will not be too bad.

Ahh... I can't hear properly. I had flu since last week and until now my nose is kind of blocked. Since then, my ear can't function properly. It's like when you're taking off in an airplane. My ear has been like this for a few days now. Believe me, this is not good at all. I can't hear well. I can't even speak well because I can't hear myself speak that clear. It is just a weird feeling. When will this end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home