Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Doubting myself

Am I on the right track?

I always thought I am making the right decision. I am deciding for myself. I want this. I want to express my passion for writing. But now, I do not know anymore...

I suddenly feel that I do not have what it takes for this. How am I going to overcome this? I fought for this. Ignoring all doubts on me and fought for my future. I have made up my mind before, I want to prove them wrong. I can be successful in this. I am right in studying this course. But now, I am afraid they are right after all...

I am not sure now. It seems so right at the beginning, now it is entirely different. I do not know whether I still have the courage to continue supporting my own choice. I do not know whether this is right for me. I am starting to lose hope. What should I do?

I love to write. But I am not so sure about my skills of writing. Am I being naive in believing this is for me? Am I disappointing the people around me, again?

There is no turning back now. I have to move forward. But where to?

Am I on the right track?

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, if u haven't notice i drop by at your blog sometimes just to see how's things, after all im so far from everyone, this is the only way to update myself. Well, i have some suggestion to ur post, i think since u r half way through this course, why not just carry on with it,rather than waste,u might feel u r not good enough but hey u dont need to be a doctor to study doctor, so just try ur best ok. i think ur writing is great by the way ;) after all, thr's never an end to learning, u can always do a second degree after this if u want to, not like u need to start working so soon, so take ur time and study whatever u want! Since this is what u like, chase after ur dreams! cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home