Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Confession

Looking at myself
Laughing away happily.
It is sincere
Yet there's something hidden.
Deep inside
Somewhere inside
I'm hurt...

Living a lie...
How long can I keep up with this?
Should I let it out?
Should I keep it in forever?
I do not know...
What makes me me?
What makes me who I am now?

Tears came rolling down...
Not out of sorrow
Not out of pity.
Face remaining expressionless.
Being helpless?
No idea what to do?
Not a clue how to react?
Maybe...

Looking ahead
Tears rolling down my empty face...
Where do I go from here?

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To live happily, be true to yourself... u can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home