Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Friday, October 20, 2006

You love me? Yeah right...

"Ma! I love you..."

Don't know why, today I just felt like saying this. And when I finally did, I regretted it. My mum was slightly smiling at first, then she told my sis, "Look! Your je so fake!" Blank. Suddenly my whole world was a blank. I just stood there, dumbfounded. I was sincere in saying that. I even gathered up my courage to say that. And this is what I got. I was being "insincere". I was "wanting something". It hurts me so much. Do these words have no meaning anymore?

We always say tell them how much we love them while we still can. But when we really say it, do they believe it? This is something to do with our culture I think. We are expected to not show our feelings too much which I don't know why. People tend to hide their feelings, afraid people will find out how they really feel. This I don't know why also. Isn't it good to express your feelings sometimes? Especially good ones like love?

Mum! I really do mean it when I say I love you. Please do not question my sincerity anymore. I really do love you.

Although the outcome of your expression of feelings may not be so nice, at least you have done what you feel is right. You have shown people how much you love them. You have done your part. And with that, you will have no regrets. That's what's important.

Express yourself. It is not good to keep all things to yourself. Share your laughter, share your love...

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

你的妈妈一定是爱你的,
因为他一开始都微笑了啊!~

嗯,
爱在心里口难开就是这样吧?
你很勇敢,
我到今天,都没有勇气告诉我的父母,我爱他们!~

~BP铭馨

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. is ms. chiok. found ur blog link at mingxin's blog. well, ur mum actually pretended to be so as she was happy when u conveyed ur message to her, but maybe due to the fact that all these while, she has been so cool and strict when it comes to relationship with kids, she has to pretend and u got hurt at the end. she is a kind of person who really keep feelings inside rather than expressing it out. so, just do whatever u feel good sincerely. people will receive it but might not admit it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home