Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Until then...

It's all over now. I do not have to find places in PJ anymore. Well, until January of course...

Due to some reasons which I think is very hard to explain here, the plan has changed. Now, we'll look for places during January. If we fail to do so then, I may move into MC. Just maybe.

I am not angry at all. A little sad maybe. But it's nothing. I just hope everything will turn out right eventually. I personally feel that it is impossible to stay together anymore. But I should not give up hope right? Right!

Everything will be okay. I can and I will move out! I just have to wait till then...

2 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun knw how to console u...
erm..
sorry 4 let u sad
and thank you!~

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always believe that staying under one roof will definitely create problem. So, to keep friendship in a good condition, it's better to stay proper distance, isn't it? Hope all things go on smoothly with u, nvr give up easily is a must! Go, Go, Go!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home