Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crying is not a crime

A friend of mine suddenly forbid me to cry. "You cannot cry! I do not allow you to cry in front of me..."

It was a bit funny at first. But then I realized she really meant what she said. This makes it ridiculous. How am I supposed to control my emotions? When the time comes it will come. When I feel like crying, I will cry! End of story.

She said she will feel like it was her fault a person's crying, like she was bullying that person. All I can say is she thinks too much. Not everything is because of you okay. Haha... Don't worry so much...

Actually I may look like a person who will cry easily but I am not. (Cheh...) I can be very strong at times you know. To cry is just a way to release my tensions I guess. To let go what I've been keeping inside of me for so long. I have to let go to create a balance inside me. Or else I might just break and go nuts. You won't want that right? I hope not...

When I cry, mostly it's not anybody's fault. It is just me trying to sort things out. It is mostly about the way I handle things, the way I am that made me sad. So do not worry. It will definitely not be your fault, don't feel sorry...

I'll try not to cry so easily, but you have to try to forgive me if I really did okay? Haha... We will have fun together. I just know it...

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...feel so sorry for you..but I believe both of you can stay happily 2gether... I understand her feeling, coz I oso scared ppl cry in front of me leh..hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home