Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Friday, January 19, 2007

How hard can this be?

After browsing through my friend's blog only I realized, I haven't wrote anything about me finding a place to stay already. I have been saying bits of this situation here (if you do not know this, you probably do not read my posts) but have said nothing about the outcome of it. So now here it goes...

I have successfully found a place to stay in PJ. Hurray! Cheers! After some hunting around, it is finally settled. I'll be staying there starting from February. Haha... I have been planning things to be done after I have moved, which is of much annoyance to my friends in class. Hehe... I'm just saying. Can't seem to find much free time lately. Just hope I can enjoy then...

There are really a lot of things to do. This English assignment for instance is giving me headaches. It will be very tiring. Just searching for relevant stuff has strained my eyes. I can actually feel my eyes popping out as I am concentrating on the computer screen. Still, there are tons of things that need to be done. It will be a wonder completing this semester in one piece.

I need strength.
I need patience.
I need time.
I need knowledge.
I need wisdom.
I need dedication.
I need rest...

Continuing my attempt to complete this impossible task.
Staying alive...

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats that you finally find the house, meaning that you can stay nearer to me as you wish ..haha... evry semester is busy, hope we got time to have fun yo... GAMBATEH 2gether, especially for the english one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home