Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Going wrong...

Sitting at a round table, eating a meal... This was supposed to be something resembling unity, love, happiness... But why do I feel this way? Why is this happening?

Everyone is wearing a mask, revealing the true self bit by bit. Every word uttered contains hidden meaning. Every expression is forced. The sight of this is hurting me. I do not think I can take this any longer...

People have different ways of thinking, different perception towards things. Most people think the same but that doesn't necessarily mean the truth. Only those directly involved know what it is. Only they know how it feels. Stop thinking on behalf of them, thinking you're right. You do not know how it feels. You do not know how I feel...

I myself do not know whether I am thinking right. I just know what is happening now is hurting me and I do not like this one bit. You may think what you're doing is the best solution for all. This is the only way... But you are wrong. If this is the best solution why am I bleeding inside? If this is what is best why do I find so many wrong things in it?

Stop finding excuses, blaming all this on others. You are the ones causing this, each and everyone of you is responsible. Stop putting fault solely on us. We do not deserve to be treated this way. I do not deserve to be treated this way...

Stop thinking you are so high and mighty. Stop thinking you are right, for you are not. You are not...

I am sorry. Sorry for everything that I've done wrong. Sorry for being so helpless. Sorry for contributing to this trouble. I am sorry... For everything...

Sitting together for a meal should be a wonderful thing. Why is this happening? Watching this, my heart aches. I should be happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home