Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Not easy at all

Second year of pursuing my degree... No joke at all!

It is really becoming more and more hectic each day for me. I seriously doubt my ability to handle all these things. What exactly should I need to do to keep up with the growing pressure? What is expected of me in the working world? It is scary, the not knowing what is ahead...

Assignments are already piling up. And it is only week three. The horror! I can't even start to imagine the semesters to come. Will I even survive by then? Assignments. Not one of them is easy. Not one of them requires less attention. Not one of them requires less work. I am doomed.

Trying to figure out how to fit in. Trying to figure out how to cope with ways of life. Trying to figure out how to excel. Hoping to live through this. Hoping to be good in working. Hoping for a good future...

Gambate! That is all I can say for now. That is the only best thing I can do to myself... To cheer myself up... Gambate...

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger K. Hans Henry said...

It's not that hard also, let's do it together~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home