Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Thursday, February 04, 2010

More than just coffee

A cup of hot mocha in my hands.
The aroma of the sweet coffee filled the air of my cubicle in the office.
I placed the tip of the cup onto my lips.
The sweet warm fluid gives me the calmness I need.
But not enough to make me think clearly.

Why am I still here? I wonder.
I wanna break free.
I wanna stay and have fun.
I am lost. As always...

I miss you.
Starbucks makes me think of you.
I remember you bringing me there to escape the hot weather.
I remember you setting up the laptop so that we can do our assignments.
I remember us sharing a drink while you plan for our next trip to collect all the stamps.

I wish to be with you.
But why am I still here? All alone.

I believe.
I will be there someday.
I will be there with you.
When that day comes,
We will once again enjoy a sweet drink,
Together.

I miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home