Just Listen

A place for me to voice out what is hidden deep inside my heart. Hope you will enjoy this. Just listen...



又圆了的月亮 by 郭采洁

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where are you now...

Never did I think you were that important,
You were just there.
Never did I imagine I would miss such a feeling,
The feeling of having you there for me.

Having your phone number ever ready in my mind,
Knowing before me you will be whenever I called.
Since when did the number miraculously erase itself?
The space where you once reign is now a void.

Laughter echoes.
Sorrow hides.

Never did I notice how cruel time can be,
All just changes.
Never did I realize I would be lonely,
Without you in my life.

I'll just look back at the steps we once took,
The memories we made together.
Always wondering... Forever wondering...
Do you feel the same way?

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ermm...somebody dump u or some feeling leave u? haha... hope u're always fine and never be too innocent or get hurt easily..gambate neh~

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger 千金JiLin said...

The feeling comes when it's supposed to come. I can't control it. But I'm feeling better now. Until that feeling comes again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home